The Center for Occupational and Environmental Health is proud to present "Improving Immigrant Worker Health", moderated by John Balmes, MD, Director, COEH North.
- Marc Schenker, MD, MPH, Founding Director of the COEH UC Davis
- A brief history of Immigrant Workers and Occupational Health
- Linda Delp, PhD, MPH, Director of the Labor Occupational Safety and Health Program UCLA
- Occupational Health of Immigrant Workers: The Role of Worker Advocacy Groups
- Don Villarejo, PhD, Founding Director of the California Institute for Rural Studies
- Agricultural Workers: The Challenges of Assessing Occupational Health Status, 1990-2017
- Ellen Widess, JD, Former Director of CalOSHA
- The Challenges of Regulatory Approaches to Improve Immigrant Worker Health
RSVP no later than June 15th to email@example.com or (530) 752-5254
Please join us after the symposium for a special retirement event to celebrate the career of Dr. Marc Schenker, Distinguished Professor of Public Health Sciences and Medicine, 5:00 p.m. UC Davis International Center Multipurpose Room.