The COEH is a multidisciplinary center with a focus on education, research, and outreach on issues related to occupational and environmental health.
- 31st Annual Occupational & Environmental Medicine Symposium
May 18, 2013
UC Davis Medical Center Campus, Educational Building
Registration is now open!
- Register now for the 8th Summer Institute on Migration and Health
- Graduate Student Workshop - Call for Proposals
- Just Released - Migration between Mexico and the US, Risk for Drug Abuse and Current Prevention and Treatment Strategies
- April 6, 2012 - Dr. Irva Hertz-Picciotto discussed genetic and environmental links to autism on Public Radio International's Living on Earth program. Listen to the segment or read the transcript here.
- April 6, 2012- Drs. Marc Schenker and Steve McCurdy contributed to an article on the important role of income and poverty on health outcomes. Read the article here.