The COEH is a multidisciplinary center with a focus on education, research, and outreach on issues related to occupational and environmental health.
- WCAHS Monthly Seminar Series "Health Care and Coverage for California Farmworkers: What are the Policy Opportunities?" - Joel Diringer (Diringer and Associates)
February 6, 2017
UC Davis - Center for Health and the Environment
For more information and location directions
- Migrant Labor and Global Health Conference
March 2-3, 2017
UC Davis Conference Center
For More Information and Free Registration
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine Symposium
March 8-11, 2017
UC San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
For More Information
- Come work with us!
The Western Center for Agricultural Health and Safety is hiring for its Outreach Program.
Apply here - Requisition number: 03017975.
Applications are due by January 3, 2017.
- New Title: Migration and Health, A Research Methods Handbook
- Fall 2016 COEH Bridges Newsletter now available
- Occupational Health Internship Applications due February 19, 2017
- STEER, Environmental Health Summer Internships for Undergraduates applications now available. Applications due February 24, 2017
- Fall 2016 Western Center for Agricultural Health and Safety Newsletter now available